PROJECT ENGINEER with technical & commercial skills
• You provide technical support to the European customers and distributors, attend meetings in their premises, write down request and specifications, study the best solution, quote the equipment, organize and manage the project after the order receipt, (drawings, reports, documentation, on site delivery, invoices)
• You are in charge of Test runs in the SEPARTECH plant or at Customers’ place
• You assist and support the local European distributor and monitor their performance
• After a few years, you will have the possibility to evolve towards a more commercial position and get more responsibilities becoming in charge of a dedicated area
• Industrial Engineer with affinity for electro mechanics
• High client service orientation and initiative to solve problem, excellent analytical and communication skills
• Willingness to travel 30% of the time in Europe (Benelux, France, Germany,..)
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Good knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint and a CAD software.
• Languages: French and English very good, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• Experience: 0 – 5 years
• driving license B
Located in Fleurus, the company has been a manufacturer of process screening, sifting, scalping and filtration equipment for 2 years, But our team has more than 15 years experience
we are passionate about delivering the best solution for our customers. Our specialists are motivated by finding process solutions taking into account the technical & financial side and the delivery time.
Thanks to our stock and our manufacturing facility, we are able to help every company, whatever its size.
We currently have an open position for a young EngineerUnder the supervision of a Senior Project Manager, the Project Engineer will provide technical and commercial support to European industrial customers and distributors.
Conditions de travail